1 cup coarse ground coffee
4 cups cold, filtered water
Combine the ground coffee and water in a pitcher or French press. Stir with a wooden spoon to ensure all the grounds are completely saturated.
FRENCH PRESS METHOD
- Place the lid on the press, but don’t press the plunger down.
- Steep in the fridge for 24 hours.
- After brewing, press the plunger down.
PITCHER OR MASON JAR METHOD
- Cover and steep in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Strain into a clean container using a pour over dripper or mesh sieve lined with a coffee filter.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serve hot or cold. Add water, milk or cream to dilute the cold brew, if desired.
Cold Brew Concentrate
Use 1 cup of coarse ground coffee to 2 cups of cold filtered water. Follow the instructions above.